CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Back on track 9- 21-10

Good thing I did: Yesterday I had a sinus headache all day. After work I skipped dancefit class and came home and RESTED. I felt better today. Today I went to class (Bollywood dancefit!), and then came home, ate some food Ben had cooked and lay down to watch Glee. I fell asleep about halfway through. I will have to watch the rest online tomorrow. I think I am still sinusy - it went from 70s and 80s back into the 90s so the pressure must be whacko. I probably still need more rest and sinus meds. I plan to do a few things tonight and try to be in bed by 1:00. After my nap that should give me enough sleep for tomorrow.

After class tonight several of the women commented on my stamina and said I did really well, including the instructor. I know they are being encouraging, but one said, "I bet you used to be an athlete." Well I was never a GREAT athlete, but yes, I agreed it was true. I feel really encouraged that someone recognized the person buried underneath the fat. I know I am still in here - the swimmer me, the ballet class me, the able-to-balance me, the endurance me, the can-carry-a-full-pack me, the learn choreography me - I just need to get me back out. I hope that my emotional blocks can be overcome to let those physical Hopes who are good and healthy and active back out.

2 comments:

Quilt or Dye said...

Isn't it odd that others can recognize us when we don't? Just as you recognize me as an artist, I recognize you as an amazing, talented, and strong woman.

Hope said...

Thank you.