CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Significant hat complete.

I wanted to make something for Brianna and Arianna and decided on hats. 1st one is complete today. Next comes a good one for BTK. I love making hats on my knitting looms. I am glad I am starting to think of different decorations and stuff to add to them and make them more special. A couple of weeks ago there was an article in Parade about a woman who knitted a bunch of hats for children. It's a demonstration of how shallow I am that I thought about how much cuter my hats are than hers were! Really the important thing is that the hats get to people who need them, but hey! a hat can be warm and cute, right? SO I am loving my hat looms tonight. It may be a repeat gratitude post to say that, but it is a deep, deep, affection. :)

No comments: