CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Finish 3rd...

which is the questions at the end of Chapter 4!

1. On a scale of 1 - to 10, how fun is the goal you might be working on?
If I think of the goal of losing weight, it is about a six. I like feeling better and looking better in clothes,  but those enjoyments are heavily offset by the stress I feel when limiting portion sizes and food choices.
2. Decide whether you are motivated by fear or reward.
Hmm..... i think a little bit of both, really. as far as the weight loss, fear of serious health complications like loss of vision or limbs from high glucose levels is really terrifying. The reward of being more able physically and looking good are also motivating.
3. Fun is often weird. Finish this sentence, "This is weird, but I find ________________ fun." I cannt even think of what right now. Maybe this is something to put in front of the support group, who know me well....
4. Pick three small points of fun you can add to your goal. I don't know... if I am doing low carb, bacon is fun. If I am using Fitbit to log activity I enjoy making my daily goal and getting a "wrist party" when it is met. If I am using clothing purchase as a reward getting something more fitted is kind of fun.


No comments: