CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2018

June Minimalist Challenge

Tonight I took photos of the room I am going to work in. It is already feeling hard/ Tomorrow is June 1, I have a work day, a job interview on lunch, and then afterward could go to gallery walk/First Friday and also volunteered to usher at a late night comedy show 9 - 12. I feel like it is a ready, set, go! situation!






My goal is that by the end of June this room will be set up as a usable office/hobby room (music, art) and able to be used as a guest room, including some closet space for guests, etc.

Everything I own except my bike is contained between this apartment and my car. I want to get this room usable, but also keep in mind that moving is possible! I am looking for a new job and if I don't stay in Bloomington I will move again!

and it is crazy superstitious, but as I started writing this little post "No Rain" came on my Pandora and that made me happy and made me feel optimistic. I always think of it as a good sign when I hear that song at the right time!

No comments: