CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 1, 2018

Post every day...

In 2018 I am going to try to post every day even if it's one line. While I was with Emily over the weekend she mentioned that she does a one-line journal. I've done it before where I needed to post something I was grateful for every day and this time I'm not necessarily planning to make it a gratitude post but at least something. I do have some vacations planned and I'm a little bit worried about posting while I am away from internet, but I will try to either record a memo on my phone that I can transcribe into the blog or to make a written entry that I can transcribe. Today I do want to mention that I am really grateful for a safe drive home. It is so cold that if an accident or flat tire or something had occurred it would be physically dangerous to take care of any issues and I'm glad that no issues arose. Also the moon was so beautiful that it was just an incredible sight. In my bed now, so ready to sleep. I did not sleep well over the weekend.

No comments: