CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Missions Accomplished?

Here's what I want to accomplish today:
Finish reading "Pay It Forward." Done.
Go to church, maybe. Done. It was up to 18 degrees on the way to church, then I had to park two blocks away and walk. Whine.
Go to store. Done.
Bake cheesecake. Done.
Wrap two more Christmas gifts. Done. I actually wrapped everything I have ready.
Begin knitting Baby Erica's (Katie's charge) hat
Do two miles of exercise videos. # 1 6:07
Eat at least 20 grams of fiber.
Clean out refrigerator. Done.
Start one additional Christmas gift project, that shall probably not be mentioned on this site until after the actual holiday has passed.
Stop by newpsaper office and pick up a Sunday paper and Michael's gift that is on my desk. Done.
Pick up mail. Done.
If I have time I would like to watch another movie, but reading the book will take priority today.
Try for that pedicure again. I'd really rather wait and see if I can convince Renee to barter for one and have it done for me. I'm sure she'd take a cheesecake, but I usually make her one for her birthday anyway which is next month. Maybe I"ll get double ingredients while I am shopping, just in case. Talked to Renee. Tuesday at 8:00. She's thinking about what she'd like in trade. So, sort of done.

No comments: