CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yuckety Yuck!

I am SO sick. I left work early on Tuesday, stayed home yesterday. I went back to work today, but I took two lunches and slept in the car. When I got home tonight I went to bed and slept until 8:06. When I awakened I thought it was 8:06 a.m. and that my alarm hadn't gone off and I was late to work! I'd hardly eaten anything today so I went in the car and bought some food, but it tasted bad and I felt so yucky that I couldn't eat it all. I'm just going to stay up long enough to take some medicine and make sure I don't throw up and then lie in bed and watch a movie, I think.

I'm supposed to cook for Food Not Bombs tomorrow night, but if I still feel this yucky I will have to stay home.

No comments: