CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recap #2 Addendum

Fall I don't remember! The picture is dated October 19, 2010. Notice I hurt my LEFT elbow. Of course that is also the elbow I completely shattered three years ago.

editing to add - I remember what happened. This is when I hurt myself in the Burlesque dance class. There was part of the choreography where we got down on the floor and did things with our legs while lying on our sides. I didn't actually fall, but somehow when I went down on the left side my arm hit the floor just right to burst a blood vessel and it was bruised for several weeks - that little lighter spot in the middle was a bump where the blood originally pooled. I may actually have hurt a bone in that one too, but I never got it checked.

No comments: