CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2020

Quarantine relief

I LEFT THE HOUSE. Well, the neighborhood. I have gone outside for walks fairly regularly. We went to the marina and visited the boat. There was a large eagle overseeing the social distancing protocol. We went to the storage space and got my sewing machine so I can see if it works. :/ We went through a drive-through and got the first fast food we have had in well over a month. We brought it home and sanitized EVERYTHING and washed our hands well before eating. The best part was the soda. I miss soda. I had gone without for several weeks before we went on the cruise, enjoyed it on the vacation and then went off cold turkey again after we got home. I may insist we order some with our next grocery order, but that will be another two weeks.

No comments: