CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2020 goals

I believe in goals and I definitely believe in writing goals down and sharing with others. I haven't made any New Year's "resolutions" as such and I probably won't make an uberlist this year, but here a couple of things I have in mind right now.

1) try to get my Toastmasters activities logged in the program before we move (end of January)

2) Find a Toastmasters group to attend by the end of February.

3) No ice cream except homemade until vacation, the first week of March.

Adding 4) To keep my emails down to no new emails saved in the inboxes in 2020. If I think they are important enough to keep I need to make a file for them.

I feel like I thought of a couple more things earlier today and that is what got me itching to record them, but I can't remember them now! I will add them to this post or add another post if I remember them.

No comments: