CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Things I need to do,...

but seem overwhelming:

Get the computer out of the trunk of the car

Take all the pictures, cookies, and crap OFF the computer

Sell/Donate the computer

Sort out more family photos/pare down to MY OWN, and maybe one other container

Pare down more craft supplies - one container?

Clean out the bedroom closet (doing the above will help)

Get rid of the non-working dryer

Sewing machine: Repair Singer? Test the White? get down to ONE WORKING MACHINE


All of these are tasks that have been hanging over my head, either partially complete or just nagging. I need to address at least one task per week. Completion of any/all of these will make the next stage of life easier, whatever that includes.

Another thing I would like to do on a more regular basis is to make some of the recipes I have collected. I'd like to set a goal to do that ...maybe monthly seems doable.

I feel some self-defeating thoughts about why these things haven't been accomplished. I need to buck up and just realize that down time IS PRODUCTIVE, to a certain degree. I probably need to make sure that I am fulfilling an actual need for rest and not just distraction from upset or possible depression. It will be especially needful to watch as the dark sets in and WINTER IS COMING. LOL.


No comments: