CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Going Gray...

Gone Gray


I could have written this. I should have written this.

I need to go back and look at photos. I can't remember when I stopped dyeing and cut it all off. I think sometime when I lived with Kathy. It's been about a year and a half, I guess and my hair is back to shoulder length. I am starting to feel more comfortable with it. I am talking on the phone to a new guy I met online and I told him I have gray hair, instead of saying "brown." I did say it is kind of long, because even though I like short hair, long hair is always my default. I am too lazy to go get it cut all the time and have to worry about it, plus for food prep it is nice to have it long enough for a ponytail.


September 2016
March 2017


So sometime in between these two....... My "official" headshot was October 2016, when I was in the "Resilience" play...

So I guess, really after this.... 
I remember that I had already stopped dyeing it before this picture and the photographer touched up my roots in my part!

This all strikes me as a trivial distraction from the discouraging social ills of the day and it feels shameful to write about it, but I keep telling myself that life goes on and that everyday keeps happening every day, even with the threat of treasonous fascism hanging over our heads.  

No comments: