CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Arrrghhh

Today I am grateful that Debbie was able and willing to bring some Sprite and pretzels to me. I am frustrated what it was necessary. Last Friday and today this headache morphed into the dreaded PUKING MIGRAINE. After so long I can't remember twice in eight days is way too much. I've basically has this headache continually since October 7th. The headache, too many painkillers, not sleeping and nightmares is wearing me down.

I'm supposed to be trying the EFT tapping for my headaches, to promote restful, peaceful sleep and for positive affirmations. Maybe I am a wimp, but it just feels SO HARD to have ONE MORE THING I am supposed to be doing. I am overwhelmed. I've had massage, chiropractic, Reiki, baths, lots of water, herbal teas... I can't even think what else. Gillian took me for a walk in the fresh air... Oh yeah - Thursday I had the migraine "aura" so intensely I thought I was having a stroke. I am pretty sure I haven't had that in years. I think that is why it took so long for me to realize what it was. I feel like I am about at the end of my rope. It seems like every week there is one day when I say if it doesn't get better I am going to go to Promptcare the next day - then the next day it is tolerable until it gradually becomes horrific again.

No comments: